ANIMAL & BOTANICAL SWEATSHIRT
Our textile line is inspired by species of fauna and flora from the Sierra de Guadarrama National Park, in whose heart our center is located, a tribute to the expression of nature._cc781905-5cde- 3194-bb3b-136bad5cf58d_
Made in Spain. Design and direct financing from Montnature. Responsible and sustainable production process.
Certified organic materials y 100% biodegradable and respecting animal welfare.
Every year we allocate 5% of the benefits to projects aimed at the conservation of endangered species. If you want to know more about the destination of our contributions, access our section de SOCIAL COMMITMENT
Our textile line is healthy for you and for the planet:
SCARF: Pure mohair wool from Angora goats, consisting of long voluminous fibers with a fluff, the literal translation of the word is “the best goat hair”.
SWEATSHIRT/SHIRT/TOTE BAG: 100% GOTS certified organic cotton by Stanley/ Stella. Softness, lightness, comfort, high quality, with high durability and unique designs.
- Biodegradable dyes, without toxic or chemicals. The printing is done for us by Serigaur, who works with inks that respect the environment.
- I respect the people who make our garments possible.
- Message of conservation of vulnerable species, leave your positive mark wherever you go.
- Hypoallergenic garments - spun and produced without chemicals.
- Strong, elastic, fire resistant, does not wrinkle, it is considered a high-quality fiber. The finished threads are very durable. Does not stretch with use, easily returns to its original shape;
- It does not irritate the skin. Light and airy. It is considered the warmest compared to other types of woolen fabrics;
- Wolf fur imitation guaranteeing animal welfare and the survival of the Wolf.
- Breathable garments thanks to the natural organic cotton fabric.
- Fabric from sustainable crops and fair trade.