Information to website users
1. IDENTIFYING DATA AND APPLICABLE LEGISLATION:
In compliance with the duty of information contained in article 10 of theLaw 34/2002, of July 11, on Services of the Information Society and Electronic Commerce,The following information is reflected below: The company that owns the online store MONTNATURE, Naturaleza y Vida Rural (hereinafter Montnature) and its corresponding web domain URL: www.montnature.com
The legislation and the contracting conditions of Book IV will be applicable in terms of contracting services offered.RDL1/2007, General Law for the Defense of Consumers and Users, and specifically title II, art. 159 and 160. law 3/2014, of March 27, which modifies the consolidated text of the General Law for the Defense of Consumers and Users and other laws, will be applicable to electronic commerce. complementary, approved by Royal Legislative Decree 1/2007, of November 16. (Directive 2011/83/EU of the European Parliament and of the Council on consumer rights.)
2. USERS: The access and/or use of the MONTNATURE Sites attributes the condition of USER, who accepts, from said access and/or use, the General Conditions of Use reflected here. The aforementioned conditions will be applicable regardless of the General Contracting Conditions that, in their case, are mandatory.
3. USE OF THE SITE: the MONTNATURE website, provides access to a multitude of information, services, tools, programs or data (hereinafter, "the contents") on the Internet belonging to MONTNATURE , nature, sport, culture or its licensors, and to which the USER may have access. The USER assumes responsibility for the use of the Site.
Said responsibility extends to the registration that is necessary to access certain services or contents. In said registry, the USER will be responsible for providing truthful and lawful information. As a consequence of this Registration, the USER can be provided with a password for which he will be responsible, agreeing to make diligent and confidential use of it.
4. The USER undertakes to make appropriate use of the content and services (such as chat services, discussion forums or newsgroups) that MONTNATURE, nature, sport, culture offers through its Site and by way of illustration but not limiting, not to use them for
(i) engage in unlawful activities, illegal or contrary to good faith and public order;
(ii) disseminate content or propaganda of a racist, xenophobic, pornographic-illegal nature, advocating terrorism or an attack on human rights;
(iii) cause damage to the physical and logical systems of MONTNATURE, of its suppliers or third parties, introduce or spread computer viruses on the network or any other physical or logical systems that are likely to cause the aforementioned damages;
(iv) try to access and, where appropriate, use the email accounts of other users and modify or manipulate their messages.
MONTNATURE, reserves the right to withdraw all those comments and contributions that violate respect for the dignity of the person, that are discriminatory, xenophobic, racist, pornographic, that threaten youth or childhood, order or public safety or that, in his opinion, were not suitable for publication. In any case, MONTNATURE will not be responsible for the opinions expressed by users through forums, chats, or other participation tools.
5. DATA PROTECTION: MONTNATURE. In compliance withRegulation (EU) 2016/679, of the European Parliament and of the Council, of April 27, 2016 (hereinafter GDPR), highlights this Policy regarding the treatment and protection of personal data. It complies with the guidelines of Organic Law 15/1999 of December 13 on the Protection of Personal Data, Royal Decree 1720/2007 of December 21 for which approves the Regulations for the development of the Organic Law and other regulations in force at all times, and ensures the correct use and treatment of the user's personal data. For this, together with each form for collecting personal data, in the services that the USER may request from MONTNATURE, it will let the USER know of the existence and acceptance of the particular conditions for the processing of their data in each case, informing them of the the responsibility of the file created, the address of the person in charge, the possibility of exercising their rights of access, rectification, cancellation or opposition, the purpose of the treatment and the data communications to third parties in its case. Likewise, MONTNATURE, nature, sport, culture informs that it complies with Law 34/2002 of July 11, on Services of the Information Society and Electronic Commerce and will request your consent to the processing of your email for commercial purposes. at all times.
Read the complete document on our Policy regarding the treatment and protection of personal data
6. INTELLECTUAL AND INDUSTRIAL PROPERTY: MONTNATURE, by itself or as an assignee, is the owner of all the intellectual and industrial property rights of its web pages, as well as the elements contained in them (through enunciative title, images, sound, audio, video, software or texts; trademarks or logos, color combinations, structure and design, selection of materials used, computer programs necessary for its operation, access and use, etc.), ownership of MONTNATURE, or its licensors. All rights reserved.
By virtue of the provisions of articles 8 and 32.1, second paragraph, of the Intellectual Property Law, the reproduction, distribution and public communication, including the method of making them available, of all or part of the contents of this web page, for commercial purposes, in any support and by any technical means, without the authorization of MONTNATURE, nature, sport, culture. The USER undertakes to respect the Intellectual and Industrial Property rights owned by MONTNATURE, may view the elements of the Site and even print, copy and store them on the hard drive of their computer or on any other physical support as long as it is unique and exclusively, for your personal and private use. The USER must refrain from deleting, altering, evading or manipulating any protection device or security system that was installed on the MONTNATURE pages.
7. EXCLUSION OF GUARANTEES AND LIABILITY: MONTNATURE, is not responsible, in any case, for damages of any nature that could cause, by way of example: errors or omissions in the contents, lack of availability of the portal or the transmission of viruses or malicious or harmful programs in the contents, despite having adopted all the necessary technological measures to avoid it.
8. MODIFICATIONS: MONTNATURE reserves the right to make the modifications it deems appropriate to its Site without prior notice, being able to change, delete or add both the contents and services provided through it and the way in which they are displayed. appear presented or located on your Site.
10. LINKS: In the event that the Site contains links or hyperlinks to other Internet sites, MONTNATURE, will not exercise any type of control over said sites and content. In no case MONTNATURE, nature, sport, culture; will assume any responsibility for the contents of any link belonging to a third-party website, nor will it guarantee the technical availability, quality, reliability, accuracy, breadth, veracity, validity and constitutionality of any material or information contained in any of said hyperlinks or other websites. Internet. Likewise, the inclusion of these external connections will not imply any type of association, merger or participation with the connected entities.
11. RIGHT OF EXCLUSION: MONTNATURE, naturaleza, deporte, culturareserves the right to deny or withdraw access to its Site and/or the services offered without prior notice, at its own request or at the request of a third party, to those users who fail to comply with the these General Conditions of Use.
12. GENERALITIES: MONTNATURE, nature, sport, culture; will pursue the breach of these conditions as well as any improper use of its Site, exercising all civil and criminal actions that may correspond to it by law.
13. MODIFICATION OF THE PRESENT CONDITIONS AND DURATION: MONTNATURE, nature, sport, culture; You can modify the conditions determined here at any time, being duly published as they appear here. The validity of the aforementioned conditions will depend on their exposure and will be in force until they are modified by others duly published.
14. JURISDICTION: The relationship between MONTNATURE and the USER will be governed by current Spanish regulations and any controversy will be submitted to the Courts and Tribunals of the city of Madrid.
PRIVACY AND DATA USE POLICY
Visiting this website does not imply that the user is obliged to provide any information. In the event that the user provides any personal information, the data collected on this website will be treated fairly and lawfully, subject at all times to the principles and rights contained in Organic Law 15/1999, of 13 December. December, Protection of Personal Data (LOPD),Regulation (EU) 2016/679, of the European Parliament and of the Council, of April 27, 2016 (hereinafter GDPR) and other development regulations.
Information to users
MontNature Newsletter / Contact Form / Club MontNature In compliance with LOPD Organic Law 15/1999, of December 13, on Personal Data, we inform you that the name and e-mail provided will be incorporated into a file. Registration number: 2132350890.
All the data provided through the form or email and the images obtained during the celebration of contracted activities will be treated with strict confidentiality in accordance with Organic Law 15/1999, of December 13, on Data Protection. Commitment to responsible and confidential use of data: guaranteeing its use in accordance with legal requirements and that it will only be used to carry out our basic administrative, management, promotion and communication tasks.
By sending the forms we understand that the user gives their consent for the data to be processed according to the purposes set out in each of the forms. MONTNATURE, will not communicate the data to third parties except in the cases legally established or authorized by the interested party. MONTNATURE notifies the data holders of its intention to send them commercial communications by email or any other equivalent electronic means of communication. Likewise, the owners state that they are aware of this intention and give their express consent to receive the aforementioned communications.
Rights of the interested parties
The interested party can exercise their ARCO rights (access, rectification, cancellation and opposition) in relation to their personal data by writing to the postal address Cl. Ibáñez marín, 1. 28740 Rascafría, Madrid) _cc781905-5cde-3194- bb3b-136bad5cf58d_through our form or by email, email@example.com
Users must guarantee the veracity, accuracy, authenticity and validity of the personal data that has been collected from them.
protection of minors
We do not collect personal data from minors. It is the responsibility of the father/mother/legal guardian to ensure the privacy of minors, doing everything possible to ensure that they have authorized the collection and use of the minor's personal data.
Through our website you can access the social networks Facebook, Twitter, Linkedin or Google + open access to all users. These are websites where the user can register and follow us for free. In these social networks, users will be able to learn about our activities, opinions, access photos and videos. Users of these social networks should be aware that this site is independent from the website www.montnature.com.com and is visible to all its users, and the privacy policies to apply to this content are those set by Facebook, Linkedin , Twitter or Google +
INFORMATION TO USERS ABOUT THE USE OF GOOGLE ANALYTICS
This website uses Google Analytics, a web analytics service provided by Google, Inc., a Delaware company headquartered at 1600 Amphitheater Parkway, Mountain View (California), CA 94043, United States ("Google").
Google Analytics uses "cookies", which are text files placed on your computer, to help the website analyze how users use the website. The information generated by the cookie about your use of the website (including your IP address) will be directly transmitted to and stored by Google on servers in the United States. Google will use this information on our behalf for the purpose of tracking your use of the website, compiling reports on website activity and providing other services related to website activity and Internet usage.
Google may transmit said information to third parties when required by law, or when said third parties process the information on Google's behalf. Google will not associate your IP address with any other data held by Google.
By using this website, you consent to the processing of information about you by Google in the manner and for the purposes indicated above.