IBERIAN WOLF Scarf
This textile collection is inspired by the Iberian Wolf "Canis lupus signatus" which has characteristic white stripes on the muzzle and black markings on the front legs. These spots differentiate it from the European wolf and give it the nickname "signatus" (signed or marked).
Until the 19th century, the Iberian Wolf was distributed throughout almost the entire Peninsula, however, in the 1970s it had almost become extinct due to its indiscriminate hunting.
The ecological importance of the wolf lies in its regulatory role of excess populations of large herbivores, balancing the availability of food for all species.
Conservation status Spain UCIN: "Threatened vulnerable"
Mohair wool scarf
Hecho en España. Diseño y financiación directa de Montnature. Proceso productivo responsable y sostenible.
Materiales orgánicos certificados y 100% biodegradables y respetando el bienestar animal.
Cada año destinamos el 5% de los beneficios a proyectos destinados con la conservación de las especies amenazadas. Si quieres conocer más sobre el destino de nuestras aportaciones accede anuestra sección de COMPROMISO SOCIAL
Our textile line is healthy for you and for the planet:
- Biodegradable dyes, without toxic or chemicals. The printing is done for us by Serigaur, who works with inks that respect the environment.
- I respect the people who make our garments possible.
- Message of conservation of vulnerable species, leave your positive mark wherever you go.
- Hypoallergenic garments - spun and produced without chemicals.
SCARF: Pure mohair wool from Angora goats, consisting of long voluminous fibers with a fluff, the literal translation of the word is “the best goat hair”.
- Strong, elastic, fire resistant, does not wrinkle, it is considered a high-quality fiber. The finished threads are very durable. Does not stretch with use, easily returns to its original shape;
- It does not irritate the skin. Light and airy. It is considered the warmest compared to other types of woolen fabrics;
- Wolf fur imitation guaranteeing animal welfare and the survival of the Wolf.
SWEATSHIRT/SHIRT/TOTE BAG: 100% GOTS certified organic cotton by Stanley/ Stella. Softness, lightness, comfort, high quality, with high durability and unique designs.
- Breathable garments thanks to the natural organic cotton fabric.
- Fabric from sustainable crops and fair trade.